Areas of Expertise
"To achieve its aim the Research and Development Institute offers expertise in these areas:
a.To explore and to conduct scientific research in these fields
Law and rights, etc,.
b.To anayze, study, write recommandations, to publish scientific works, manuals, brochure, leaflets , newpapers, journals and books, etc
c. To organize scientific seminars, meetings, workshops, conferences in collaboration with other national and international institutions.
d.To promote the advanced national and international in the process of lecturing and learning
4.4. The institute will collaborate with national and international Instituti on
Some of the tasks that the Institute for Research and Development has are as follows:
1. provides support for obtaining sponsored research funds and managing sponsored program activities;
2. organizes projects cycles for internal projects including calls, collecting applications, assigning reviewers and monitoring implementation and budget usage;
3. drafts policies, regulations and procedures concerning research activities; confirms requests for research funding;
4. monitors financial transactions for completed work, services rendered and supply of equipment, materials and working tools for project coordinators;
5. provides procedural support for the professional development of academic staff;
6. assists in the publication of scientific journals and textbooks;
7. supervises the administration and monitoring of internal and external research projects; assists in the preparation of applications for various local and international projects.